Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Alphabet Weekends - Elizabeth Noble


"Wow, what a good book. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. It did take me a while to learn who each of the different characters were, but liked the way that you had the story behind various relationships to follow. This was my first Elizabeth Noble book and wasn't sure what to expect. I had seen the book a number of times and had always been attracted to the lovely pink cover, I had never gone as far as buying it though as it was always put back down and something else chosen. I am glad I took the plunge this time though, and would definitely recommend it to any lovers of chick lit. The ending is very predictable but the journey there is very enjoyable." - review from reader.

Madier Price: RM15.00 including P&P

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment